Here are some other places to find THEGAILSPOT! (Although, apparently if you Google “thegailspot”, you will find me as well!)
- Don’t use Instagram that much. But probably will now that Facebook purchased and united.
- A quite detailed résumé at the Linkedin site.
- Pinterest is simply an obsessive place for me. I can spend hours easily.
- Tumblr with my pretty, artsy posts.
- My Twitter locale…don’t use that very often.
- Check out some funny and unique videos I post on YouTube. Please feel free to subscribe to my channel there.
- My site with a blog from 2003 to 2006 is found on the Archive page here.
- Started a blog about family tree research a few years ago. Check out Root – Branch – Nest.
- Launched in 2017 is a site all about one of my cats, Foof. Foof the Cat is a fun, personable site that shares photos and videos of him.
And here are some of my FAMILY members:
- My nephew, Taylor Queen, is a wonderful photographer – spent a lot of time serving us and taking pictures in the Air Force. He now runs his own photography service, Royal Customer Photography, which is also available to follow on a Facebook page.
And here are FRIENDS:
- Aly Borst is a wonderful Kundalini yoga teacher in the Berkeley/Oakland, CA area. You can learn more at her site, The Purest Light.
- Beinghunted is now a brand agency with an art gallery that Joerg Haas leads in Berlin, Germany. Previously, there was a well-known blog and on line shop that I helped him with a lot, including interviews. These “old” items can be found on the site’s archive.