Created this company to use my knowledge to help websites get to the top areas of search engines.
- Have already designed and launched several websites in a variety of subjects.
- Use of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to enhance and improve other site's location on main site research spaces, like Google and Bing
Held various managerial positions in three locations in the Tampa-St. Petersburg district, including Human Resources, Front End, and Salesfloor. Oversaw approx. 175 team members in the retail store and acted as a Manager on Duty of the entire operation.
- Head of Team Member Training for the entire district. Led the team to 97% on time training in all 12 locations.
- Recognized by district and state group level management for minimizing turnover and promoting team engagement.
Managed and purchased for our online shop, in addition to producing and writing content. Communicated with key contacts globally. Negotiated and produced BGHD label clothing and collaborations with artists.
- Initiated a business expansion plan for an existing site, including an online shop, successfully increasing site visits threefold, while creating revenue.
Managed product development and production of product for the manufacturer of high-quality women's handbags and small leather goods. Researched, budgeted, and proposed monthly and annual shipping schedules to successfully plan business outlooks for the CFO and COO.
- Increased profitability through negotiations with our primary and secondary worldwide suppliers.
- Improved the flow of merchandise globally in three warehouses (US, Italy, and HK) by monitoring stock levels.
Charged with preparation and presentation of weekly and monthly sales reports to the COO of the company. Act as support to the Senior Vice President and a liaison between the SVP and the sales team of 15 employees.
- Accurately maintain all shipping and allowance schedules for both Women's and Men's multi-million dollar businesses.
- Produced detailed booking reports to ensure accurate financial projections and purchases.
Manage cK Women's and Men's international accounts in Asia, Australia, South America, and Canada. Formulate and produce various sales reports for weekly meetings and for merchandising team. Liasion to fashion office and PR department, as well as buyers and retail coordinators, worldwide.
- Promoted brand image by ensuring accurate style representation globally in all cK free-standing store and shop-in-shop locations. Responsible for 26% of total women's business and 19% of men's business.
- Monitored and compiled by style and by region sales data to advise design department of best sellers.
Double major in Art History and in French Studies.
- Dean's List 1995 - 1997
Attended with Smith College with focus on modern art.
- Intern at Galerie Loft, an art gallery in Paris.
Study to learn details about retail companies.
Focused on improving the community areas.
Facilitate member service and sell memberships to any visitors.
Managed large interior and exterior renovation.
- Fluent in French
- Enjoy gardening, reading, travel, film and music appreciation
- Microsoft Office programs, FTP and HTML/PHP